There are three ways admins and owners can add new users to their Lingo Space: Invitations, Join links and Allowed email domains.
With invitations you can add a new user to your Space, assign them a user role, and specify which Kits they can access all in a single flow.
To add a new user to your Space simply select "Users" located in the left rail then select "Add users" in the upper right corner.
You'll then be prompted to choose a user role for the new user(s). Next, enter the email address of the user(s) you want to invite. If you chose to add the new user(s) as a Limited Member you'll need to select which Kits they can access.
To access your join link you must be an admin or owner of a space. Log into the web and select “Settings” located in the left rail. The join link is under the "Access Controls" section.
- Clicking the "Copy" button will copy the join link to your clipboard so you can share it with your team.
- If you want to invalidate the current join link and generate a new one, click "Regenerate link".
- You can also disable the join link entirely by clicking on the toggle.
By default, anyone joining your Space through a join link will be added as a Member. They will be able to view, but not edit, all current and future Kits in your Space. You can choose which Kits people will have access to when they join your space with the New user access setting.
Allowed email domains
You'll first need to enable the setting so you can enter the domains you want to allow. You can find the "Email domain signup" setting under the "Access Controls" section of the Settings page.
Click on the toggle to enable the setting. Once you do, a textfield will appear where you can enter the domains you want to allow. You can enter more than one by separating them with commas. Click save, and you're good to go!
A few important things to note
- Anyone with an email that matches the domains you've entered can join your space. i.e. anyone with an @acme.com email.
- New users will count toward your plan, and you will be charged a prorated amount for each new user.